Date: 2009 Dates TBA
Presented By: Richard Parsons FIAPH
Discover how to build a successful and busy hypnotherapy practice. Richard will show you EVERY method he has used to gain 30+ clients each and every week over the last few years.
This course is IDEAL for (any) hypnotherapy students or new therapists - learn expert tips and advice on this packed one day course. Even those who have been in practice for along time will gain valuable information.
Topics will include:
- Setting up your practice.
- Finding suitable premises; writing letters; The best places to practice from and why.
- Setting the scene; equipment needed.
- Marketing and Advertising - What works; writing a good Yellow Pages ad; how to design professional-looking posters and leaflets; graphic design tips and 'hot words' that grab attention. How to get a free feature in your local paper.
- Gaining referrals from other health care professionals.
- Running your practice.
- How to manage your diary and appts. to avoid burnout.
- Building tremendous trust and rapport.
- The Initial Consultation.
- How to write good copy for your website.
- Learn how GOOGLE works and how to achieve high rankings.
- Keywords and search engines - the mystery unravelled.
- Expert design, navigation and layout tips for your website.
Some comments from previous course attendees:
This course is essential for any therapist setting up in private practice. The information and advice given is second to none, coming from a therapist with masses of experience who is not afraid of telling you about the pitfalls of private practice as well as teaching you about what works well. Richard is a natural teacher and this course is informal but very informative, helping those willing to learn, how to gain 30+ clients a week. Setting up on your own can be quite daunting, I know it was for me, but if you need to know anything at all about setting up a consulting room, advertising and websites, dealing with enquiries and many more aspects of private practice, then Richard is the person to talk to and this is the course to go on.
Melanie Lewis, Successful Hypnotherapy Student
May I just congratulate you on your seminar yesterday. It was very well prepared, well thought out and informative to us all, not only for the new therapists, but for all of us that need (constantly) new ideas and in particular, web information.
Julie Green, Hypnotherapist - Julie's Website
In the past I have set up two successful business's and I still learnt a lot of good information which will no doubt help me along my new path. Thanks.
Richard Wells, Hypnotherapist - Ric's Website
I thouroughly enjoyed the day, the content was really spot on and your presentation skills were excellent.
Jo Daughters, Successful Hypnotherapy Student
Just wanted to say a big thank you to you for your excellent and informative day; as a new 'newbie' just qualified 4weeks ago, I found that you just about covered all the questions that were wizzing around in my head over the last few weeks!!! I'm sure I'l have lots more questions to ask, and I will take you up on your offer to email!
Lorraine Lester Murphy, Hypnotherapist - Lorraine's Website
I just wanted to post a quick note thanking Richard for the training he delivered today, it was excellent! I would advise all both new & old to attend the next one, if you come away with just one gem it will have been money well spent!
Peter Moule, Hypnotherapist - Pete's Website